Family Mediation Birmingham South
Find us at: 4200 Waterside Centre, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN
Contact us for Family Mediation – 03300 101 354
Even while going through a divorce, life goes on as usual. Work, children, family arrangements will all need your attention just as much as they needed it when things were alright.
This means, you will need to find a way of managing the divorce proceedings along with your routine. Unfortunately, when your divorce finds a way into the courtrooms and becomes a toy for solicitors to play with, you don’t have that choice of fitting it in your schedule as courts don’t work as per your schedule.
Moreover, if your divorce enters the arena of a courthouse, then the hearings become public information. This means that all your friends and relatives can get a juicy scoop of your divorce and if the stars are really bad, it can even land up in the local newspapers.
This can be a cause of immeasurable embarrassment for you if the reason for divorce involves adultery or any other sensitive reason.
Therefore, if you want to keep your personal life, personal and don’t want your work or other arrangements to suffer then you can consider family mediation as an option.
Apart from privacy and convenience of time, family mediation offers you a chance to settle your disputes in an amicable and mutually agreeable manner. When you choose family mediation or divorce and separation mediation over courtroom hearings and solicitors, it puts you in control.
You can schedule the meetings with the mediator when it is convenient to you and the information discussed in these meetings is never revealed to any third parties. See our fees
Mediation also helps you in settling disputes concerning fixed assets, financial assets, child custody etc. in a civil and cordial manner.
So that the divorce doesn’t become a war between you and your spouse and you part ways in a healthy manner
- At MIAMS, we provide fast appointment services so that you can schedule an appointment when it is convenient to you
- You also won’t have to wait for getting an appointment for weeks as is the case with solicitors
- Our mediators are friendly yet professional who can help you in solving the most complex of your issues with unmatched expertise
- We have an exceptionally high success rate and all our clients speak very highly of us
- Our mediators are highly acclaimed professionals in their field and are recognized nationally.
- MIAMS provide personable services as per the individual needs of our clients